11/11/08

Green eyes.

I saw her in class. What can I say, sometimes the teacher it´s not that appealling and I prefer a girls curvaceous waving hair instead the full block english style to write commercial letters. I´m a bloke after all.

Where was I?. . oh! yes, I was staring at this girl, she were deeply focus on class, looking directly to our teacher, breathing at the same pace as she speaks. Besides of her green eyes, I could sense (yeah, right. . .) a peculiar way of stare. Do I make sense? of course not! otherwise you shouldn´t be reading this.

Her stare aptitudes, remind me myself when my mom try to explain to me where the kids come from. I just got the same reaction. I recall it was something in the middle of "okey" and "right", but I ain´t no fool, the girl was trained in the secret art of advance class daydreaming. No doubt about it. She even knocked her head by the time the teacher ask: Any question? but there were a spot, in that delicious green eyes where you can read how bored she was and worst, how a waste of time that class was.

Learn how to do things is not a bad way to spend time. The interaction with another human being who is not related in any way to you in order to achieve a common goal keeps you relatively sane. The insane part comes, when they cannot speak english. It´s frustrating but understandable. Anyway, after a few sessions I realized something. Scary at first however, interesting about australian girls.

If you scratch the surface a little bit more and bare the "I´m so independant and cool and bla bla bla" attitude, all the sudden you´ve got somebody to talk to. Not all, becouse as my old man used to say, "Sometimes I believe youth is a decease wich only can be cure with time."

I know It first hand, becouse I just had lunch with her in the park. Logically she didn´t forgot to bring her green eyes.

My first australian lady friend.

No hay comentarios: