3/11/08

A warmth welcome, for that uninvited stranded souls.

Sometimes, in this little corner of this wrongly vessel named "earth" (would be better if we called "water") I just want to sit, cross my arms behind my neck, close my eyes lying down hearing my own breath and stare. Unfortunately, My first language is spanish. It´s a sad thing, ´couse cursing in a language which is not yours, doesn´t sound correct. It´s not the sound of your own voice, hence, is somebody elses voice. Don´t get me wrong. the meaning it´s the same, but how can you translate "sumercé, está puterico?" in english or "bloody hell" in spanish.

Cannot be done.

Probably, this is just a way to improve my writing for my IELTS, Or just a way to find whatever I been losing through so many journeys. So many steps, without any clear direction.

Take your pick.

No hay comentarios: